Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Things Boys Do


Look it's no secret that the opposite sex can be confusing as an episode of Lost. People think women can be so confusing yes it is true but guys are just as worse. At least that's what I tell myself to justify the loneliness… but enough of self loathing.

Always grabbing crotches

Why? Why must guys insist in blatantly grabbing their crotches? I mean everyone does it football players, scientists, priest! When will it end? Does it itch? You don't see girls pushing their hands into their pants tickling their coochies. Well unless you're her.


Is it some kind of gesture through years of evolution show how tough and macho you are? I'm not the only one

Shirtless Myspace Pics

Why must guys take pictures of themselves on myspace even if they have no sort of muscle or anything that resembles muscle? I'm sorry if it seems like I'm trying to force men to fall into this stigma of super macho but cmon… Well girls do it too.



What guys really think

If you ask a guy what he likes most about you he'll say.

You're smart

You're different

I like your smile.

What they really mean is

You boobs are perky

I like your ass

I can show you off to my friends.

Honk at girls

I was walking down the street when I see a car honking at this woman. One of the guys yell "Ay girl!!! You sho' is fine….. but not to me!" and they sped off. Of course I started laughing uncontrollably but then I felt really bad for her. That's an FML moment right there

Quotes

“Suicide is man's way of telling God, "You can't fire me - I quit."
Bill Maher
 

Random Acts of Insanity | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates