Saturday, June 27, 2009

Boredom

Boredom is an emotional state experienced during periods lacking activity or when individuals are uninterested in the activities presented to them

I'm bored. I'm really really bored. So bored in fact i considered doing math practice. But not bored enough to follow through. I assure you my friends it will happen. Never in my life have I experienced such an awful thing. Maybe I have but don,t remember. How did I survive this last summer?
How are you guys getting over boredom? Maybe you have lives and are out doing things or your parents love you and they are spending time with you ( this doesnt include yelling).
The two people who read this blog ( Fiona and Karlene) what you are doing to get over the boredom.

Quotes

“Suicide is man's way of telling God, "You can't fire me - I quit."
Bill Maher
 

Random Acts of Insanity | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates