Friday, June 5, 2009

The First Blog Posting

Ok so....what the heck am i going to write? This is my third blog lets see if i can keep it. I have nothing to write...
Well i guess I will introduce myself. My name is Regina and I'm the crazier of the authors here. The other is Ashley.
We're basically slowly killing you with typos and informing you with the wierdness that is our life!

So in case you havent noticed that was Regina, and this is Ashley. Im having major "writers" block, and will definitely think of something more creative to say next post.

*regina* Dance, dance my minions!

1 comments:

Only_me_forever said...

grrr u ppl! ^__^

anyhow.. blog about your insane friends... like me? ;)

btw, this be-eth Karlo

Post a Comment

Quotes

“Suicide is man's way of telling God, "You can't fire me - I quit."
Bill Maher
 

Random Acts of Insanity | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates